Hello, I'm Amy Lollis (she/her).
I am teaching "Junk Quilting: Incorporating Thrift Store Doilies (And Other Finds) Into Your Quilts".
- My website: www.happyhippiestudio.
- Subscribe to my newsletter link
Hello, Beautiful Souls!
I'm Amy, the designer behind Happy Hippie Studio. I started quilting in 2013 when I was a new mom fighting postpartum depression, and began writing patterns in 2021. I believe that every quilt we make is a journal of who we are at the time, and collectively they tell our story. I don't write patterns that demand perfection; I want you to create authentically. When we allow our intuition to guide our creativity, what we create is pure magic!
In this 30 minute workshop we'll go through everything you need to incorporate those creative elements to your quilt.
- Part 1: Choosing Your "Junk"
- Part 2: Adding Doilies: Inset
- Part 3: Adding Doilies: On Top
- Part 4: Quilting Through Doilies
Workshop Supply List
- All your treasured thrifted finds
- Quilt top to add them to
- Sewing supplies such as pins and thread
- Quilting supplies - sewing machine and walking foot or hand sewing needles and threads.
Everyone can enter her GIVEAWAY to win a glorious bundle of fabric plus a pattern.
VIPs can download a copy of her beautiful quilt pattern that incorporates vintage doilies.
PLUS watch an interview with Amy - only available to VIP Pass holders.
I don't want you to miss my session or to miss out on all the other VIP bonuses. Have you thought about getting...
The VIP All Access Pass
For the Quilter who's all in!PURCHASE THE ALL ACCESS PASS