Hello, I'm Lou Orth (she/her).
I am teaching "Happy Half Square Triangles".
- My Website: louorthdesigns.com
- My Instagram: @louorthdesigns
- Stitch and Make Club: www.stitchandmakeclub.com
- Join my Gather and Sew Facebook group
- Sign up to my newsletter to receive my free ‘Starry Night’ Quilt pattern:
Hi, I’m Lou from Lou Orth Designs. I am a creator of quilt and sewing patterns from Oxfordshire in the UK. I love creating modern, original designs and carefully constructed patterns that make your sewing projects effortlessly fun.
I have created patterns for many craft and quilting magazines (such as Love Patchwork and Quilting and Mollie Makes.) as well as teaching live on Sewing Street TV channel and for Vlieseline interfacing brand.
I have recently set up the Stitch and Make Club which is a quarterly digital ‘box’ filled with exciting new sewing projects and inspiration.
My goal is for you to enjoy the creative process at your own pace, be inspired and make beautiful sewn items.
Join Lou and perfect those HST blocks with this 20 minute Happy Half Square Triangles class. Lou will walk you through how to make HSTs like a pro whilst you make this fun, HST filled patchwork cushion.
Bust some stash and make the cushions scrappy or opt for a more coordinated two tone look, the choice is yours!
Workshop Supply List
- 2 fat quarters in contrasting colors (Lou is using pink and white scraps in the workshop) plus 1/2 yard for the cushion backing
- Batting - at least 20" square
- Pins or clips
- Sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler and mat
Sign up to Lou's newsletter to receive her free ‘Starry Night’ Quilt pattern.
I don't want you to miss my session or to miss out on all the other VIP bonuses. Have you thought about getting...
The VIP All Access Pass
For the Quilter who's all in!PURCHASE THE ALL ACCESS PASS