Hello, I'm Mary Davis (she/her).
I am teaching "Free Motion Quilting Ribbon Candy Three Ways".
- My website: marygoroundquilts.com
- My Instagram: @marygoroundquilts
- My Facebook: facebook.com/
- My YouTube: youtube.com/@
- Subscribe to my newsletter
I am a quilter, pattern designer, and instructor. I have always been a crafty person. I started out as a garment sewer when I was younger. I discovered quilting after my mom picked up the hobby later in life. I was fascinated and wanted to learn more. I bought a book and taught myself to quilt by making a sampler wall hanging. I have been quilting over 25 years. I love everything about this hobby. From piecing to free motion quilting. I’m fascinated by different threads and yarns and using them to achieve beautiful free motion quilted designs.
In this class I’m going to show you how to make a popular free motion quilting design, ribbon candy. I will teach you three variations of ribbon candy that you can use in borders and small spaces.
Workshop Supply List
- Pen and paper to practice drawing the designs
- If using a sit down or domestic machine, you will need a practice quilt sandwich:
- To make, cut 2 pieces of solid fabric 13” x 13”.
- Cut 1 piece of batting 13” x 13”
- Baste your quilt sandwich together (fabric/batting/backing). You can use spray baste or pins.
Bonus - all registered attendees can download "5 Beginner Friendly Free Motion Quilting Designs" from the Bonus and Giveaway sections of the Portal (buttons below).
VIPs can also watch an interview with Mary - only available to VIP Pass holders.
I don't want you to miss my session or to miss out on all the other VIP bonuses. Have you thought about getting...
The VIP All Access Pass
For the Quilter who's all in!PURCHASE THE ALL ACCESS PASS